THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Squad for Sunday 11th December (Home to Turnford Geese)

I'm out for Sunday, been in bed the last two days with Norovirus, no chance of being fit enough in time.

I apologise for not being there my work although in Leeds kept me away. I will pay the subs as I beloeve training is a priv. Looks like I am in sticks on Sunday! Not going to work at a doo some good feedback but basically people are busy lacking money! Perhaps an end of season do in Feb is more appropriate.

I asked Hagan if he could persuade Olie to go in goal but apparently he can't get out of bed on Sunday mornings.
Darryl & Tim (Beeden) are both injured, so Loveday...it looks like you are 'definitely' in goal.

Martin Cruickshank didn't want to play this Sunday because he can't afford to pay his subs, but he is going to have to now as Lexton and Tony King both might not last a full match because of injuries. They both turned up on Wednesday night for a fitness test, but training was called off.
We are also still trying to find out whether Cascoe is playing. He seems to have disappeared.
We also have to hope that Kizza doesn't cry off like he normally does. He is yet to play in a League match this season.

i dont now if im coming or not ill let u now tomorro but im not going to be lino coz i dont like it

martin cruickshank
i dont now if im coming or not ill let u now tomorro but im not going to be lino coz i dont like it
You definitely won't be lino as we will probably only have a bare eleven.

Trev will do it anyway.

ill be there 2moz are we at home

martin cruickshank
ill be there 2moz are we at home
Yes, at home.