Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: ok spoilers spoilers spoilers don't look if you want to see Walk the LIne without kn

That's cool. I still haven't gone to see the movie. But I'm definately going this week-end

Re: Re: Re: Re: ok spoilers spoilers spoilers don't look if you want to see Walk the LIne without kn

ok W. Well the point is I already bought it, but I didn't know who I would give it to, I just knew I had to buy it for someone. Now that I know it's for you I'll just put it on my fridge or something. If you feel bummed out at all over the holiday season, just think that there is a Christmas card on my fridge just for you. Happy Holidays!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok spoilers spoilers spoilers don't look if you want to see Walk the LIne withou

But if I give you my address I may blow my cover! Not that I'm anyone significant or anything. You don't know how much I appreciate the whole card deal--can you send one to my friends e-mail? I have access to it.

Send it to jerodiesimpson@hotmail.com. I check my friends mail we are extremely close.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok spoilers spoilers spoilers don't look if you want to see Walk the LIne wi

Well, I guess I can try to DESCRIBE the card.