Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Walk the line

Go see it. It's alot of fun. My only complaint was the actor SUCKED who played Elvis. Otherwise the acting was great.

Re: Walk the line

Yea I'm going to see it this week end.

Re: Re: Walk the line

I saw it! I loved it. But I agree with W about the guy who played Elvis.

Iggy I want to tell my favorite parts but I don't want to spoil it for you!

Re: Re: Re: Walk the line

Iggy I want to tell my favorite parts but I don't want to spoil it for you!

Just type "spoiler" in the subject line then he'll know not to look at it.

ok spoilers spoilers spoilers don't look if you want to see Walk the LIne without knowing anything a

Ok, good idea W.

I liked it when Elvis asked Johnny if he wanted a chili cheese fry.

I liked it when the boys were all onstage hiding behind the chairs because of flying breaking bottles and they say, "We surrender!" to the little ball of fire.

I liked it when, at the prison, the warden calls June his wife, and he says he's asked her forty times but she keeps saying no. Then I liked it when she finally said yes.

Ok and I don't know how to say this, but do you know the part when Joaquin Phoenix first talks with Reese W. at the diner counter and she asks about his brother? That was the most moving part of the movie for me because his reaction was real. He really was thinking of his brother. I almost started crying.

Re: ok spoilers spoilers spoilers don't look if you want to see Walk the LIne without knowing anythi

GREAT! I haven't seen it yet!

jk

Re: ok spoilers spoilers spoilers don't look if you want to see Walk the LIne without knowing anythi

Ok and I don't know how to say this, but do you know the part when Joaquin Phoenix first talks with Reese W. at the diner counter and she asks about his brother? That was the most moving part of the movie for me because his reaction was real.

Yeah that was good; but like many things it took time to dawn on me the significance of the scene. I was a little too drunk when I saw it.

This older bald freak in front of my kept giving me and my friend cooter dirty looks when we would whisper to each other. We were probaly a little too loud.

"I still miss someone" was me and my ho's song. It brings a tear to my eyes everytime I hear it.

Re: Re: ok spoilers spoilers spoilers don't look if you want to see Walk the LIne without knowing an

W, THAT was your song? That's the saddest "our song" I've ever heard.

W, what's your address? I want to send you a Christmas card. I just knew I bought it for SOMEONE.

Re: Re: Re: ok spoilers spoilers spoilers don't look if you want to see Walk the LIne without knowin

That's sweet Ruby and it makes me happy that someone cares--but You don't have to buy me a card. I'm just happy to be friends with all of you on this forum

Re: Re: Re: Re: ok spoilers spoilers spoilers don't look if you want to see Walk the LIne without kn

Re: Re: Re: Re: ok spoilers spoilers spoilers don't look if you want to see Walk the LIne without kn

That's cool. I still haven't gone to see the movie. But I'm definately going this week-end

ok W. Well the point is I already bought it, but I didn't know who I would give it to, I just knew I had to buy it for someone. Now that I know it's for you I'll just put it on my fridge or something. If you feel bummed out at all over the holiday season, just think that there is a Christmas card on my fridge just for you. Happy Holidays!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok spoilers spoilers spoilers don't look if you want to see Walk the LIne withou

But if I give you my address I may blow my cover! Not that I'm anyone significant or anything. You don't know how much I appreciate the whole card deal--can you send one to my friends e-mail? I have access to it.

Send it to jerodiesimpson@hotmail.com. I check my friends mail we are extremely close.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok spoilers spoilers spoilers don't look if you want to see Walk the LIne wi

Well, I guess I can try to DESCRIBE the card.