Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: So there will be beer?

Haha, I love the guy's pitch letter. Yeah, I'd go too, even though I don't really drink much beer, and nobody ever offers free cans of cognac.

For the rest of us wanting to go see a vile, filthy, disgusting display of comedy... and I'm surprised no one has brought this up before... there are still showings "at selected locations" of the new film "The Aristocrats."

Here's the IMDB description:

"Comedy veterans and co-creators Penn Jillette and Paul Provenza capitalize on their insider status and invite over 100 of their closest friends--who happen to be some of the biggest names in entertainment, from George Carlin, Whoopi Goldberg, Drew Cary to Gilbert Gottfried, Bob Saget, Paul Reiser and Sarah Silverman--to reminisce, analyze, deconstruct and deliver their their own versions of world's dirtiest joke, an old burlesque, too extreme to be performed in public, called The Aristocrats."

As I look at the list of people credited in this film, I noticed the semi-odd appearance of the name Chris Albrecht, who is one of the top people at HBO. Although some of us may remember him better as the "A" in the comedy team of Albrecht and Zmuda, "Comedy from A to Z," or also as the fellow who represented Jim Carrey in the early '80s. I wonder if he's adding his own filthy version of this joke?

Oh, and Carrot Top is in the film, too, in case that adds to its "weight."

In a magazine article about this film, I recall that it was even reviewed by someone from a Christian publication... who, of course, immediately condemned it... but somehow had to add, maybe in not so many words, that he too had laughed his ass off.

Re: Re: So there will be beer?

Yes beer! Get us beer! More beer! BEER! BEER! BEER!

Re: for you new yorkers out there

Tee hee. Thanks, Ruby, I might check it out. But I might also go to Atlantic City. We'll see. :)