Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Danica Patrick

Also, listen to this; does this give anyone some ideas? We oughtta all get together at a diner and then take a stroll around small town America and make a walking tour podcast. Or I don't know, some other location. I would say donut shop, but apparently that's already been done.

And best of all, it was slightly subversive: an unofficial, homemade and thoroughly irreverent audio guide to MoMA, downloaded onto her own iPod.

The creators of this guide, David Gilbert, a professor of communication at Marymount Manhattan College, and a group of his students, describe it on their Web site as a way to "hack the gallery experience" or "remix MoMa," which they do with a distinctly collegiate blend of irony, pop music and heavy breathing. It is one of the newest adaptations in the world of podcasting - downloading radio shows, music and kitchen-sink audio to an MP3 player.

Specifically, these museum guides are an outgrowth of a recent podcasting trend called "sound seeing," in which people record narrations of their travels - walking on the beach, wandering through the French Quarter - and upload them onto the Internet for others to enjoy. In that spirit, the creators of the unauthorized guides to the Modern have also invited anyone interested to submit his or her own tour for inclusion on the project's Web site, mod.blogs.com/art_mobs. (Instructions are on the Web site.)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Danica Patrick

how bout a walking tour of Andydom.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Danica Patrick

I thought I was the slim one, Ebert.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Danica Patrick

I can't ever keep us straight. I might even be the dead one, for all I know.

Re: Re: Danica Patrick

Danika Patrick gave them a run for their money. She was in first place on the last ten laps and was running low on fuel when she was passed by 3 drivers to come in 4th, not too shabby for a 23 yr old rookie girl. I didn't have any fingernails left when the race was over even though I am not a big racing fan. Letterman was interviewed at the end of the race and appeared to be thrilled with the outcome.