Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good to be back in the World

Thanks Pat, Hard to believe so many years have slipped in since I first staggered down the Longstone carrying an oversize suitcase at the ripe old age of 15 heading out into the world. When I hear my stepchildren talking about what they are doing or trying to do for their kids in their twenties I have to walk away and let them rattle on to their Mother.

Maybe I am being a little hard but just can't help it when I think of somebody like myself with no parents to back them up,had better shut up before I really get carried away???

Another beautifull day here today and the same forecast for the rest of the week,we can take it??? Mauri

As the old saying goes Mauri We were made of The QUARE AULD STUFF

Right On Pat, In relation to what I was saying, my stepdaughter and husband just back from driving to Ottawa to see their sons settled in their accomadation whilst attending University, one is 23 years old the other 20.???????? Mauri