Return to Website

Old Carver Blood dogs for sale at a working mans price.. Get todays best for less. call 337-457-5810

Chopper Dan's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Top notch hog hunting dogs life time guaranteed lifetime replacement

These dogs are aggressive they will tackle anything they are fearless and they are ready to knock he's down to pick up they don't stand back and bark be running and grab a hundred miles an hour anything these dogs are smart intelligent clean the communicate with each other in the field and they communicate with you too these dogs come home good old live Kobe stock and tried to gain tested over their nose coyote problems not a problem while bore wild pig problems not a problem kids scared to go outside get rid of these I love kids in the little people they're already house broken car broken cage broken a dinner on the work you just come and have all the fun prices are negotiable called me Charles

Re: Top notch hog hunting dogs life time guaranteed lifetime replacement

Hey whats the pedigree and how old are they

Re: Top notch hog hunting dogs life time guaranteed lifetime replacement

Do they like to spend sometime watching birds while babyface is playing in the background? Ho bout fish, do they hurt fish because i hve a goldfish i call Donald and he smart! I love him and i dont want him to get hurt

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com