Return to Website

Old Carver Blood dogs for sale at a working mans price.. Get todays best for less. call 337-457-5810

Chopper Dan's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TIGHT INDIAN BOLIO MALE PUP DUAL PAPERS $50

PATRICK’S INDIAN BOLIO MALE PUP $50

I’ve decided to RAFFLE one of my pups off. It’s $50 per number. You can pick your own number/s or I can pick it for you at random. The pup will come with two sets of paperwork (dual registered) and a I’m thinking of throwing in a 6 or 7 generation pedigree. This isn’t no scam it’s an opportunity for someone to get a $1500 puppy for $50.
I’ll pull all the numbers off and throw them in and randomly pull the number and everyone participating will witness and no one will know the names in the drawing only what number they are and which one I pull. If there’s not enough participants I’ll refund all who entered. I’m looking for a minimum of atleast 10 participants so do the math if that’s all I get then it’s a loss I’ll be taking and some very blessed individual or kennel will have a 10 week old top shelf Meyhem of mischief exquisitely bred Patrick’s Indian Bolio ROM pup for almost nothing.
Hit me up whom ever is interested, and/or if you have any questions or need information on how to send. thanks!!!

CSK

http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=773047

Re: TIGHT INDIAN BOLIO MALE PUP DUAL PAPERS $50

My name is Chi-Guy & I would be highly interested in a male bred like that ! My raffle number will be (25) & if u don’t by any chance raffle that male off, I would wanna purchase the dog from you, because he would be an asset to my breeding program . My phone is(312)825-6377 Chi-Guy I hope, I’m one of the lucky ones ! Thanx & God Bless !

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com