Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Irish Passport renewal

Hi Ted, Thanks for your info re the passports. They sure seem to be in a muddle in the British Parliment re their exit from the ECM should never have taken that vote re staying in or out, will be interesting to see what the final outcome will be.

No Joy and myself have no travel plans at present, those days are over?, we had an apartment in Florida for about twelve years and also done upteen cruises to the Carribean,Baltic,Mediteranean,Alaska and the North Cape which included ports in Ireland and Scotland all of these cruises were out of New York and Florida "Those were the days" All Best Wishes. Mauri

Read a short time ago the application forms in norniron for Irish Passports are at the minute not available because of the big demand due to Brexit

Liz
before I post I copy my contribution using the mouse, then if it goes missing I can simply put in in again

donald

Thanks Donald, but I don't have a mouse!

Liz
Thanks Donald, but I don't have a mouse!
Liz
I find a mouse very practical, I have one for my Laptop also as I find it easier to work with
donald