Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum Silence

"Ahoy There", Anybody out there ?, three days now since we heard from anybody,beautifull day in this part of Southern Ontario with the temperature in the low 20sc forecast for tomorrow 28oC so summer is slowly approaching

I guess you are in sunny Queensland now Tom, watch out for those deadly snakes the name of which escapes me now, was it the "Green Mamba"? they used to be found wrapped around the sugar cane so when harvest time came the workers cutting the cane had to be very carefull. Will make this short so have a great day everybody. Bye. Mauri

Re: Forum Silence

Hi Tom, Just thought of the name of the snake "Taipan" probably spelt wrong but I tried, Have a good one Mauri