Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feistbeer !

Hi Donald, Just to confirm that last nigh I had a couple of tins of the above , and it was absolutely nectar and I intend to stock up with another few tins this evening, hope this finds you well? Regards Ted

Re: Feistbeer !

Ted
was in Lidl Newcastle yesterday with your aul mate Gaby and saw it priced at £0,99 per half litre!!!! That's 3 times the price of it in the Vaterland. Maybe we can get together next week in Gods waiting room,
donald

Hi Donald, Glad you were able to make it ,I'm afraid I cant make arrangements for Monday or Tuesday as the car has to be serviced on Monday and MOT on Tuesday but the rest of the week should be Ok , seems you have brought the good weather with you , Regards to all Ted

Ted
will wait and see when Gaby is able to come
donald

Cheers!

Donald and Ted,

Have a great time with the craic, would love to be there, if only to meet both of you in person...Best wishes.

Beano

Thanks Beano, And keep sending the jokes ,"They are crackers" Regards Ted

" it,s the way he tells them"!
donald

Ted
still have not heard from Gabriel, his wife told me he is ill, will let you know as soon as I can
donald

Ted
Gabriel's wife Kathleen has informed us that he is bedridden with flu and asthma and cannot come to a meeting,I,m not too well either. Sorry to not be meeting you, maybe next time or in the vaterland
Donald

Hi Donald, Sorry to hear of your and Gabbys illness ,hope you's get back to normality soon and I wish you's all safe passage home,so until the next time ,kind regards Ted

Ted
did you stock up with Perlenbacher Festbier?
£0.99 for a half litre is 3 times as expensive as here in the vaterland at €0,39 per half litre.Am feeling a little better now, must go next Monday into hospital for a lung examation , will let you know what the results were. Gabriel is also on the mend
donald

Hi Donald, still got a couple in the fridge, with out a doubt its a hell of a
mark up on what you are paying, as to your hospital appointment my thoughts are with you as its a horrible time the waiting , and it good to hear Gabby is on the mend. Kind Regards to you all Ted