Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hilden and the mill

Does anyone know how the new housing around Hilden and the mill development are progressing? I remember some time ago reading it was planned to develop Hilden mill into flats and a hotel and Hilden school was being considered for apartments, now we her nothing.
donald

Re: Hilden and the mill

Donald I think they have finished Mill St but first chance I will have a gander and get a couple of pictures and send them as to the prospects of the promised new village sometimes I don't really believe what these politicians say .Donald to be honest they sometime talk with the forked toung as of this moment Storment has been closed for more than a year and they are still drawing there full pay .Regards Ted