Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations Dellaroc

My best wishes and congratulations to Dellaroc and his mates. They have achieved what they set out to do = Bringing the forum to a halt.

donald

Re: Congratulations Dellaroc

Hi Donald, I'm missing something, what's the final straw that confirms the demise of the forum ?

Ted
there are almost no more comments or subjects being added here for some time now. Since Ann and Pat have stopped there are only a few of us who comment.
donald

Ted
have you notice 66 times this post has been opened but just one comment from you.
donald

Donald maybe you've already mentioned the culprits and their male friend

Morning Donald, Point taken,sad really when you think of the pleasure it gave to a lot of people across the world ,and also the effort the late Jim put into it ,it's also sad when you realize some individuals intend to snipe from the sidelines incognito rather than add something to enhance the forum,were there effort would be more positive ,but we live in hope, Regards Ted

Ted & Donald definitely not incognito or dellaroc or sniping from the sidelines wake up and smell the coffee and stop letting your strings being pulled like puppets i am free for a black bush anytime from a true lisburn man born & bred

still a site for the few keep on lurking:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

billy
Ted & Donald definitely not incognito or dellaroc or sniping from the sidelines wake up and smell the coffee and stop letting your strings being pulled like puppets i am free for a black bush anytime from a true lisburn man born & bred
Billy
I,m not a whiskey man, prefer a litre or two of good Bavarian beer, Tegernsee or Augustiner. The new landlord in our local pub is Yugoslavian and for the locals after they have enjoyed a meal cooked fresh by himself, accompanied by a salad which you can set together from the salad bar yourself he gives a free Schnapps. Rather than offend him I drink it!!!!
donald

Billy What a coincidence , no later than yesterday I was in the city (Belfast) and called into Tesco and there Off Licence had Black Bush at £21 and I really enjoyed a couple of good half ones last night , Cheers !

billy
Billy etc.
please tell us what you suspect why the forum is going downhill.
donald