Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Communications

Ann, I received your email and answered it but my reply was rejected can you send me your email address again by email of course. Thanks Mauri

Re: Communications

Still trying to play silly games

Billy, What the hell is silly about asking for an address, you are the one who sounds silly for making such a stupid comment. Have a nice day. Mauri

Not half as silly as some s**t stories you come out with

Viva Catalonia

Mauri
Billy, What the hell is silly about asking for an address, you are the one who sounds silly for making such a stupid comment. Have a nice day. Mauri
Mauri,

I can assure you the Billy making these remarks is not me.

Beano

Beano, Rest assured I never for one moment thought it was you. Mauri

beano,
course it wasn't you. that person is known world wide as a ''silly billy''

Gaelic MacCaba son of caba a nickname or personal name of uncertain origin how true:shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: