Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
alataffcrap

anyone know who this is and what he hopes to achieve?

donald

Re: alataffcrap

Anyone know what "they" are saying ?? (or promoting?)

Guys,

I copied the following paragraph from one of these postings and ran it through a Spanish Translation App.

ESTE TIPO LADORN EN CUÑADOS COMO SU MADRE CASTILLO SOLIS CON LA VALE MADRE LOS DERECHOS HUMANSO EN GUERRERO AMINSITIA VALE MADRE DICE MORLET M,ACHO MACHO AMIGO DE ETSOS

It spat out the following translation:

SUCH THIEVES IN BROTHERS-IN-LAW AS HIS MOTHER CASTLE SOLIS WITH VALE MOTHER IN AMINSITIA VALE GUERRERO HUMAN RIGHTS MOTHER SAYS MORLET M, ACHO MALE FRIEND OF ETSOS

My best guess is that it is some sort of political statement, now who would do that on this forum, you might ask.

There seem to be lots of Facebook names on the list which would back up my protest theory. Otherwise have no idea, what they are talking about.

After translating the following phrase from a different posting, I am convinced that the writer is a little annoyed with his government.

Con salarios que casi igualan las percepciones del Jefe de Gobierno, MiguelÁngel Mancera mantiene a ex Secretarios de su Gabinete, ahora, como ... exSecretario de Desarrollo Urbano y Vivienda y Salvador Martínez della Rocca, extitular de la Secretaría de Educación en la pasada Administración.

The translation, is as follows:

With wages which almost equal the perceptions of the head of Government, Miguelangel Mancera keeps former Ministers of his Cabinet, now as a... former Secretary of urban development and housing and Salvador Martinez della Rocca, extitular of the Ministry of education in the last administration.

Hasta la vista baby !

Forty,

And so say all of us....Recently we had someone else trying to sell us steel....go figure.

Beano

Este es un foro donde los exiliados de la pequeña ciudad de Lisburn, Irlanda del Norte, intercambian recuerdos y experiencias. Los participantes no miran con buenos ojos las declaraciones políticas; lo he descubierto por experiencia personal. Por lo tanto, le sugiero que se abstenga de tales publicaciones en este foro, realmente no creo que ayudarán a su causa. 40