Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Canadian Weather,

Beano & Mauri Just looking at the weather in Canada and some of those temperatures are unbelievable yet people still make it to there work,hope you are all coping ,in the meantime stay safe, Happy New Year To All, Regards Ted

Re: Canadian Weather,

Hi Ted, Yes it has got a little chilly here in the past few days,but what the heck for those of us who don't have to go out unless its really necessary we don't notice it that much as our apartment is centrally heated and when we do go out the garage is heated and it only takes a few minutes for the car to heat up.

I can remember in many other parts of the world like West Africa,Australia,Persian Gulf,India when I would have given anything for a nice cool day?? even here in our Canadian summer.???

Hope you had a good Christmas Ted and Santa was good to you, here's Wishing you a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year,go easy on the Bushmills on New Year's Eve. Mauri

Re: Canadian Weather,

Thanks Mauri, Survived it OK slowly getting back to normality ,acquired a bottle of Powers good for the hot ones and a couple of Jameson's as for pullovers I have enough to see me through ,the list I put up the chimney was well covered,Regards Ted