Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MERRY CHRISTMAS

To all our Forum friends,on behalf of Doreen and myself we would like to wish all of you the world over, A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY,HEALTHY NEW YEAR

Beano (Billy and Doreen Hanna)

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Beano & Doreen, Thank you for your Xmas greetings and from Joy and myself may we Wish You and Yours a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New year. All Best Wishes. Mauri & Joy

merry Christmas to you billy and Doreen and family jean and me will call you in the new year
jean and harry

billy

the same
to you and yours. have a merry christmas and a good healthy new year tom

Hi Billy & Doreen

And as they say in learnerd circle ,Evelyn and I second that . All the best to yourselves in Burlington ,and hope you all have a healthy New Year .
And Ann please come back to the fold ! miss your recipies ,and all the chat ,from the gang .
Regards!
Thomas & Evelyn :joy: :wink:

Merry Christmas to all, and happy birthday to me Christmas eve.

Ron
Happy Birthday
donald

Happy Birthday Ron and many more of them. Have a good one. Mauri

ron,
must be the season?my birthday was the day before you. nice bottle of bushmills helps. tom

Best wishes over the holiday to all exiles everywhere, God bless you.