Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
..Dissapearing submissions

I had just typed up a two piece paragraph about the Forum and tried to send it when "Whoosh" it had gone,anybody got an explanation for this as it makes me bloody mad. Mauri

Re: ..Dissapearing submissions

Mauri,

Glad to see you are back,was getting worried about yourself and Joy.

I understand about the frustration when the forumm isn,t working properly,feel like throwing everything out the window.

All's well that ends well,have a cool drink.

Pat

Pat, I meant to reply to this message but started a new one instead, the old head not working properly yet????? Mauri

Mauri,

I have had 3 submissions disappear so bye for now,can,t take anymore.

Pat

I overcame this problem by before posting copying my message,marking it then clicking on it with the right mouse button and clicking on copy before sending it then if it disappears you can re-enter it.
donald