Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Springtime

Here comes Spring THE SUN IS SHINING IN A CLEAR BLUE SKY

. Forecast us good.

. Everything looks better when the Sun shines. Enjoy,it might not last.

Happy Mother,s Day to all Mother,s this Sunday in Ireland,

Pat

Re: The Springtime

Hi Pat, Hope all goes well on Monday for your knee operation and you will soon be up and about again.
Frances

Thank you very much. It is always comforting to hear wishes from friends.

Please God all will go well. Great to think you were thinking of me,you have cheered me up.

PAT

Pat, All Best wishes for your knee operation on Monday, hope everything goes well for you. Mauri

I was speaking to Pat last night and she wasn't too bad about the operation. I rang again this morning at 7 am, but she and her daughters had only just left for the hospital. We all wish her the very best for today. When I hear anything I'll let you all know. I do hope everything goes well.

Thank God for good friends. PAT