Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Things that annoy me (usually by my spouse)

Not closing doors. Not only inside the house, but even the garage and gates. I swear he was born in a field.

Pretending not to hear.

Not answering the telephone.

Forgetting to pass on messages.

Never being ready on time.

I could go on, but I'll only get myself in a tizzy. What annoys you about your partner?

By the way, I'm sure if he could use the computer his list on my annoying habits would be endless, but he can't, so there. Dah da da da dah.

Re: Things that annoy me (usually by my spouse)

Ann
Not owning up to mistakes

Not arriving on time

Not returning something they borrowed.

Trying to hide their dialect ( being ashamed of where they come from ).Here comes to mind some nornironers who went in the 50s and 60s to England to work for a week or two, often in the building trade and upon returning spoke with such a artifical Cockney accent.

donald

No complaints from anyone about the annoying habits of others? I think you're all getting lAzy now and can't be bothered. Smarten yourselves up.

Ann & Donald,

I will join you in saying things that get up my nose are,

Not answering the phone sitting by his side.

Not wanting to leave the house or garden ever.

Not making food even if I am out for hours.

Leaving his toolbox & loose tools inside the kitchen.

Talking to me when I am on the phone.

Leaving ladders & mucky boots in the porch.

Asking a question instead of giving an answer to my enquiry.

Never changing the kitchen roll or toilet roll when empty.

Leaving the doors open always.

Lighting roaring fires even when the weather is mild.

Need I go on,the list is endless.........Pat