Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Operation Knee

Hi all,

Seen the Consultant last week & knee operation planned for March 2017.

Everything comes to those who wait after all. Just thought you would like to know as some of you had the same operation & hopefully can give me some tips.

My birthday is in March so a nice Birthday present for me........Pat

p.s." Knees up Mother Burns" is the latest pun here.

Re: Operation Knee

Pat, it just shows the difference in the Health Service in the South of Ireland compared to here in the North. As you know, I have been on the waiting list for a year now to have another hip replacement. I was promised that the op would be this month; last time I rang all they could tell me was that it might be in the New Year. Congrats to you, though. You'll be a new woman. I'll still be the same old, same old. Ah well, could be worse AND IT IS.