Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Corny Joke No 4

An Italian boy and a Jewish boy lived about a block apart in the neighbourhood and grew up together. The Jewish boy was the son of a Jeweller and Italian boy was the son of a Hit Man. Oddly enough they had the same birthday. For their 12th birthday the little Jewish boy received a Rolex watch and the little Italian boy received a .22
Beretta.

The next day, they are out on the street corner comparing their presents and neither is happy,so they switch gifts with each other. The little Italian boy goes home to show his Father and his
Father is not pleased.

"What are you nuts" Let me tell you something,you idiot? Someday you are gonna meet a nice girl you're gonna wanna to settle down and get married. You'll have a few kids,all that stuff. Then one day your're come home and find your wife in bed with another man. What the hell ya gonna do. Look at your watch and say "Hey times up"

I only tell them as I hear them. Mauri