Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy birthday Ted !

All best wishes Ted ,on your birthday .Hope you have an enjoyable day ,and many more of the same .
Maybe you will finish the day with a fish supper ,at Longs ,or nearer to home Hunts .
Enjoy !
Tommy

Re: Happy birthday Ted !

Morning Tommy! Still in the scratcher so starting the day contemplating what it holds ! Tommy I had a large portion of smoked cod last evening so I will let the hare sit this weekend and maybe think rib roast and a wee wine ? And thanks Tommy Kind Regards to yourself and Evelyn

Ted
Happy Birthday
donald

Hi Ted, Many Happy Returns, a little belated but better late than never,may you have many more. Mauri

happy birthday Ted and many more to you

Thanks to everyone for your kind wishes ,they were very much appreciated, Regards to all , Ted

Ted,

Hope you had a good B/Day Ted we have to really appreciate each one now. Many Happy Returns.

Pat

Thanks Pat ,I agree and they seem to come round faster than they use to Regards Ted

Someone once said"life is similar to a roll of toilet paper, the nearer it gets to the end the faster it goes"!
donald