Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
English's and Coulters from Lisburn

Hi just thought I'd give it another try .Just wondering if anyone knew of the Coulters or English's originally from linenhall street but we later moved to hill street . Thanks H.Barr

Re: English's and Coulters from Lisburn

Harriet, I'm almost certain that we had posts on here about the Coulters of Linenhall Street. If you look back a few months you will find information on the Coulters at least. Not sure about the English's. I knew an English familhy who lived in the Low Road. Ann, Joe and a younger brother whose name I forget. Donald will remember.

Robert was his name, he was in my class at Hilden school, the father Rabbie worked in Thiepval Barracks I think.
donald

Thanks for the reply , yes there was English's from the low road and also the county down but they weren't related to us but thanks anyways . H.Barr

There was also an English family who lived up the Longstone, can't remember the names of the boys Tommy was one I think. Mauri

Yes Mauri I remember that family my brother is still friends with Tony thanks again