Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scammed

Had just typed a what I thought was a short piece about the weather in different parts of the world when suddenly it was gone??? "Ah Well" better luck next time Bye Folks. Mauri

Re: Scammed

Hi Mauri and All,

I have been trying to post since the middle of June with no luck at all, I don't know what I am doing wrong I hope this goes ok.
Weather here is fantastic, today was 38c a bit warm,a heat alert has been issued for the Niagara region for a few days,25c/27c would suit me just fine.

Beano

Joe,

I posted yesterday regarding your sister Joan's death, it didn't go through either. I just wanted to offer our sincere sympathies to you and all your family....thinking about you.

Billy

Beano, the weather here isn't good for July so far. We had a few blinks of sun today and it was great to feel the heat, but it didn't last long. We're promised that tomorrow will be better but I'm not holding my breath. We just have to get on with it. I hope the sun shines in August for your visit as it makes a holiday that much better.

Mauri & Beano,

The disappearing text happens to me a lot, whether it is typing too fast (a habit from the Tech) or what, does not make it easy to take & retyping is out, after spending time writing a long text to you all.

Nothing makes me frustrated like it, happened yesterday when typing a long letter to a good friend, so I gave up & rang her instead. Needless to say she was unavailable.

Of course at my age my daughters say "You must have touched something" which I deny completely, a gremlin is at work.

Pat

I always copy post before posting