Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bucket Lists

Hi all,

I asked a question about Bucket Lists but it seems to have got caught up in a clomergation of threads about differect things.

Any of you care to reply, I would be interested to hear all the various themes of wishes.

Pat

Re: Bucket Lists

This bucket list thing is a new phenomena. I suppose it's just a light-hearted way of putting down our thoughts on things we may or may not ever do, but might want to. I don't think I really have a lot I would wish for as I'm thankful for my good health and contentment in my later years.

However, taking this in the way I mentioned, I suppose I might like to visit New York at Christmas time; see Venice again, but at night; learn to play the piano and then buy one. I haven't the desire for much more; maybe an apartment in Italy would be nice. Anyhow, as I say, I'm grateful to be alive and well.