Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Donald

Morning Donald I hope I have got this right ? I understand today is your birthday as stated on Facebook Hope this finds you and the family well and not experiencing the weather conditions that's pertaining over parts of Germany at the moment ,so here's wishing you many happy returns and hope the family spoils you rotten, Donald have a good one I will raze a tooth full tonight to your good self Regards Ted

Re: Happy Birthday Donald

Thanks Ted,
I won´t be doing much partying as the daughters are at work and grandkids are scattered over the Vaterland until the weekend. Max in Landshut, Chris in Rosenheim, Kilian is here so him,his mum, herself and I are going out for a Pizza this evening and no doubt a few glasses of good German beer
donald

Happy Birthday Donald,

The years fly so enjoy every Birthday whether in an crowd or with a few, it will never come again until next year, when you will be another year older & wiser......Pat

Donald, belated Happy Birthday. We Geminis must stick together.!!!!

Ann/Pat/ Ted etc
Someone once compared life to a roll of toilet paper = The nearer to the end it comes is the faster it disappears.
donald