Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JACK McMASTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAzQD-JHKOo&feature=share

Re: JACK McMASTER

Hi Barney Hope Santa came in the meantime hope you didn't forget to steep your peas last night and a very happy Christmas to yourself and the family and also to everyone on the forum , Barney that item on Jack brought me back to the time myself and Tom used to help him deliver the milk when we were of school the winter was deadly sitting on that cart, looking back it really was another era and Christmas didn't bring Mobile Phones the nearest thing was 2 Bean Tins TIED TOGETHER AND IF YOU SHOUTED LOUD ENOUGH YOU COULD BE HEARD ,But sure I wouldn't have missed it for anything ,at the moment its raining here rather miserable but to hell with it, I will throw another shovelful on and To hell with poverty here's to a wee hot Bush! Regards To All Ted

i near run over a few people stuck into their mobiles yesterday i doubt then even knew it **** holes just walking in front of cars

Barney, you make me laugh. It's the same when I'm out walking the dog. Runners, with earphones in, listening to music, would knock you down. They're oblivious to everything. Even in the GP surgery, the mobiles are going full blast, same in the dental surgery. What is so important, that's what I would like to know? Barney, we're "not with it", thank goodness. As I say, you hit it right on the button when you called them what you did.

How did that get through the scanner?