Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas

Wishing everyone on the Forum a very happy and peaceful Christmas and may the year ahead bring you good health and happiness. Hoping to visit Lisburn in the Spring.

Re: Christmas

Thank you. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too!
Darryl

Wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas and peaceful New Year. Sorry I've been too busy to come on this week, but hope everyone enjoys the Christmas season.

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all from the Vaterland
donald

Very Merry Christmas to all and a prosperous New Year.

I spent Boxing days swaddled in yuletide thermals watching Derby County beat Fulham to climb to the top of the championship.

Today it has been a case of munching through the Christmas left overs while watching the poor folk in the North of England wade through flood waters. I am also reading a couple of books given to me for Christmas. The laugh out loud "The Road to Little Dribblng," by Bill Bryson and the evocative "I think I will go to Sea", by Bob Jackson. The latter will be of particular interest to Mauri or any other old sea dogs out there.

I heard someone on the radio that came up with a name for the period between Christmas and New Year. Too late for Merry Christmas, too early for Happy New Year... So, Happy Crimbo Limbo!

Hi all,

Catching up on posts as I was, as usual, with extended family over Christmas & New Year, too many late nights & too much rich food & wine.

The result was my Blood Pressure peaked & now I have to rest & relax go to bed early & return to normal ( whatever that is ).

Good Health to all in 2016.

Pat