Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Way out West

A cowboy walked into the bar and ordered a whisky. When the bartender delivered the drink, the cowboy asked, " Where is everybody ? "
The bartender replied, " They've gone to the hanging. "
" Hanging ? Who are they hanging ? "
" Brown Paper Pete, " the bartender replied.
" What kind of name is that ? " the cowboy asked.
" Well " said the bartender, " He wears a brown paper hat, brown paper shirt, brown paper trousers and brown paper shoes. "
" Weird guy, " said the cowboy, " But why are they hanging him ?"
" Rustling " said the barman.

Re: Way out West

Good One Forty Coast, Now here is an old one from Navy days

A crusty old Chief Petty Officer found himself at a gala concert hosted by a local liberal arts college.
There was no shortage of extremely young idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the old Chief for conversation.
Excuse me Chief, but you seem tobe a very serious man, is something bothering you?.
"Negative, ma'am, just serous by nature.
The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said,"it looks like you have seen a lot of action"
"Yes,mam'am a lot of action. The young lady, tired of trying to start a conversation,said
"You know you should lighten up a little,Relax and enjoy yourself
The old Chief just stared at her in his serious manner
Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when was the last time you had sex?"
"1955,ma'am"
"Well there you are. No wonder you're so serious. You really need to chill out? I mean, no sex since 1955? She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to"relazx him several times. Afterwards panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and said."Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955.
The Old Sailor said in his serious voice, after glancing at his watch, I hope not, its only 2130 now.???

That's a good one, Mauri. Had to laugh.

Fortycoats, got yours on the second reading.
I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometimes.

Ann, fer gossake smorten up !
Betcha that wee girl down in Clare got it first time around.

Fortycoats,

Right first time, Fortycoats.

Nice to have a smile in the morning, I have a sense of humour to everything, even rows. Did you ever see anyone's face when they are angry, love to take a photo but not at the time.

Isn't it wonderful what you think when you see the funny side. Life is too short for useless living.

Pat

P.S. Mauri, a real sailor's tale but funny.