Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Resurrection

Hi again all,

Well, would you believe, Joe has gone over to the shed for the garland, so I will close now on that note fo today.

Wouldn't do to be on the computer now. Will bring you up to date later on the progress with the decorating. I Like the chore anyway so here goes. Bye.

Pat

Re: Resurrection

Hey Pat, How is the decorating going,my question mark key not working properly and do you decorate the whole house how about outside,here as I am sure you know most houses have outside Xmas lights some quite elaborate something we do not have to worry about now being in a condo. Hope you have a great weekend. Mauri

Re: Resurrection

Mauri,

Waiting for one of our sons to arrive this week to put up the outside lights IF this weather allows. With help from my daughter & Joe (him in a bad mood if things don't go as planned) we have the inside of the Cottage lit nicely. I ove candles & led lights (less bother) blue, white, red, green - cherries, snowflakes, reindeers, small bulbs, lovely if I say so myself.

Crib & baubles still in roof space, will be fetched this week too if things go to plan & the visitors start arriving to see the Christmas Cottage. Looks like next week will be busy with the family visiting on different days. Look forward to seeing everyone again & having a mini-Christmas dinner & a mince pie.

A Very Happy Christmas Season to all, Pat