Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hagues bar

coming home to hagues bar on sat night 21st nov with my memories disco. magic music from 60s,70s,80s&90s. it would be lovely to see you there.

Re: hagues bar

Eamonlowercase, Is Paddy Hagues bar still located on Chapel Hill, during my visits to Lisburn on leave I spent many an hour in there though in those days no music was allowed so things must have changed for the better if you can bring music into the lounge bar. His pub was always my second stop on the way down the Longstone and Chapel HIll the first one being Caldwells then after Hagues the Corner House or Corkens and sometimes the
Robin's Nest. Mauri

Re: hagues bar

Eamon. I would love to be in Hague's tonight to see you and hear all the music. I really would. However. I've been in town all day and have just put the tea on. I have already changed into my jimjams for the night.

Call me an old fuddy duddy at your peril. I will be thinking of you tonight and hope you get a good crowd. Wish you had let me know earlier as we go nowhere now.