Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dabbler, Donald and Eamon Lower Case.

I have missed Dabbler, Donald and Eamon Lower Case on the Forum recently. I hope all of them are keeping ok. Beano and Tom McKay don't come on as much either but they have posted recently so I know they're alive and kicking. Low Roader is another absentee and I will have to make enquiries about him - if he doesn't watch out he'll be getting a telephone call.!!!! The Forum definitely is not what it used to be. When we oldies get too confused to post, I fear there will be no-one else to continue. However, I intend to hang around for a good while yet.

Re: Dabbler, Donald and Eamon Lower Case.

I'll keep looking in till it closes down - or I pop my clogs! LOL

Ann, I have discovered a new sight, I think everyone must have moved there. It's all things lisburn on facebook. Take a look yourself and see what you think.Pam

Ann,

I am glad to see Dabs has answered but do join in Dabs, we miss the oldies. As we get ready for Christmas I know we are tied for time but let us know each old friend is still on the planet.

Pamela nothing can take the place of Lisburn Exiles, I am not a fan of Facebook.

Pat

Pamela, good to hear from you. Regarding Facebook, I used to be a member. However, after a time I realised that most of the input was banal and not for me. I signed myself out of Facebook but I can tell you it wasn't easy.

lurk lurk lurk

Eamonlowercase
lurk lurk lurk

Work Work Work
Arbeit macht Frei!!!

Hi Anya With the lovely name !

I have just sat here at 11.40 pm and typed a larger than usual reply ,only to get Spammed . Shure spam ,goes between two slices of bread .
Take care !
Tommy

Tommy, sorry you got spammed. I find that using pseudynoms seems to work most of the time. You know, of course, that Anya is me. How's things? I suppose like ourselves you're getting ready for Christmas. I've never been so busy recently and today was no exception. I expect tomorrow will be the same. Shouldn't complain, worse if I wasn't able.