Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Beano

Hope Beano is OK, haven't heard from him for a long time was going to phone him but don't like to intrude. Mauri

Re: Beano

Mauri
Any news of Beano would be appreciated.

mauri,
when we were talking about the christ church clb a week ago, and about our bugle adventures , beano and me. i sent him an email asking if he was reading it. but no reply? tom

Dabbler,Tom, Just on the way out but will try and phone Beano later on today when I return home. Mauri

Dabbler, Tom, & All, Changed my mind and phoned Beano before going out and am glad to say he is very much alive and well except for an injury to his hand which has prevented him from coming on the Forum, no doubt he will be back on the Forum very soon. Mauri

Mauri, that was thoughtful of you to phone Beano. I'm sure I can speak for everyone in saying that we're all glad he's doing well, except for his injury. Looking forward to hearing from him soon.

Thanks Mauri,
Although I do not respond to everyone, I notice their absence.

Someone told me Beano was moving house, so he is probably very busy. Margaret

Margaret, Beano has already moved and is now settled in his new abode. Mauri

Margaret,

Good luck to Beano & Doreen in their move. I admire anyone who can decide to move at this late stage of their lives. I fear the unknown always, except when fear makes it easy to go from familiar things & places.

Are they in an apartment now in the same lovely place they lived, Niagara On The Lake,? Beautiful district. Hope they will be very happy there in their new abode.

Pat