Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mauri

Hi all,

Hope Mauri is all right, as he has not been on this week, which is unusual, maybe he is on holiday, hope so anyway, we worry when an old friend is absent.

Pat

p.s. Beano?

Re: Mauri

Hi Pat & All, Thanks for asking, I have just been goofing off around town and the waterfront, sometimes wish I had bought a power boat to cruise around in especially with the beautifull weather we have been having here though it is supposed to cool off by the week end and rain forecast as well which is badly needed. Now that we are into Fall the nights are drawing in and I guess it won't be long untill the clocks go back and we have Old Man Winter back, at one time many years ago we used to look forward to that as it meant we would be taking off to our apartment in Florida but those days long gone.?? only memories now. Take Care. Mauri

Mauri, I too noticed your absence, but thought you were just taking a break as you had been "filling in" quite a bit when Pat and I were in Spain. Keep on truckin'.

Thanks Ann, will certainly try. Mauri