Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Meeting up with the Exiles

hi all,
got back to brisbane 6 0clock this morning. very tired after more than 24 hours travelling on planes and trains, and busses.had a good time, but nice to get back to sun. enjoyed meeting ann and dominic, donald and phyllis, leo and marite at wetherspoons, a lovely morning.
lisburn good, when i got used to the one way traffic. drivers were good and courteous much better than here. more impressions later, when i can keep my eyes open regards to all.

Tom,

Welcome home, no place like it, glad you enjoyed your holiday

Ann, myself & my 2 daughters are off to Spain tomorrow from Shannon, to get some sun, which is mostly missing this year in Ireland.

Looking forward to hearing all your adventures in Ireland when we get back.

Pat

Pat / Ann etc
have a nice holiday and don,t take too much of the aul red biddy.
donald

1 2