Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Summer Cold and Frozen Shoulder

I have a summer cold (what summer you might ask). In fact, it's really nothing except I was very tired just before it started. It so happened it was when Pat was here too but I had to carry on. I was in the Health Centre last week and the 2 people on either side of me had bad, chesty coughs. I thought to myself, "If I don't get something here it'll be a miracle". I have also had a bad shoulder for months now, very painful. It got that I couldn't even open the window or turn the shower on. I mentioned it last week to the GP, who sent me for an x-ray. Turns out I have frozen shoulder. I'll be going for a cortisone injection this week, so that's another wee problem out of the way. NEXT!!!!!

Re: Summer Cold and Frozen Shoulder

And I have a wee ache at the right han' top of me arse. it'll be gone the morra but I thought yiz;d like to know. What with all this sad stuff goin' on...

Re: Summer Cold and Frozen Shoulder

Pains and aches, aches and pains. You know what they say about a creaking gate, so we should be thankful. Go for my cortisone injection tomorrow.