Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spaming

I had just finished another sea story when "Phooph" it dissapeared so I guess we are subject to spaming this side of the Atlantic as well, maybe I'll try again later but right now off to the dentist "Tally Ho" Mauri

Re: Spaming

Mauri, this spamming is a pain. You waste your timek putting on what you think might interest people, only to have it disappear as SPAM. Mauri, what did you have done at the dentist?

Ann, As a kid I had perfect teeth untill one evening on my way to Christ Church CLB Drum and Bugle band practice at the Island Mill when I was about 13 years old I was walking up Market Square when I bumped into a couple of young guys I knew who were going to Boy Scout activity at the old Lisburn Presbyterian Church Hall,one thing led to another and I found myself wrestling with one of them who tried to take my bugle off me as I pulled it off him he let it go and it smashed into my teeth breaking two in the front. When I joined the Navy the dentist in the training school removed the two broken ones and gave me a permanent bridge which I have had to renew over the years and that is what is happening now as it has come loose. End of Story. Mauri

Mauri, a bridge too far, eh?

Ann, Very nearly??????