Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meeting Margaret

In town this morning and engrossed in my thoughts, I heard someone speak my name. I had to look twice before I was sure, but it was Margaret all right. We had a few words and I told her I would mention her name on the Exiles to embarrass her. I asked her why she didn't post very much but I can't remember what she said. I wish more females would come on and I wonder where they have all gone. Liz is still around and pops up now and again, but Aldene has disappeared and there are a few others who I would like to see some post from. Aldene could advise us about the weather in Spain because that's all I'll get from Spain this year. How about it girls?