Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lisburn Exiles

Ted
Hi Leo Regarding Tommy Stafford he had an older brother I believe his name was Hugh and around 1954 I traveled with Hugh from Heysham to I think Stratford were I changed and he was heading
on to London but much later I use to see Tommy about the town before his demise Regards Ted

hi Ted,
Hugh is still living in Southend. to far away for me to visit but we keep in touch by phone.Leo.

Hi Leo I ended up in Luton and some years later I ended up in Fords in Dagenham I married and we bought a house in Ilford in Essex and consequently we often drove down to Southend on Sundays, at that time I wish I had known that Hugh was in that vicinity I would have looked him up, In the meantime its nice to know that Hugh is up and about and thanks again Leo for the update, Kind Regards Ted.