Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Oh to be in Lisburn!!!

Low Roader, I just looked up the article you mentioned. I see that Lisburn is the best place to live in Northern Ireland and the reasons are listed. On top of that people in Lisburn live approximately 2 years longer than in other areas. SO, we might not get the weather but we're the best. I think I will reach 200 now.!!!!!

Re: Oh to be in Lisburn!!!

Low Roader & Ann,

My comment is "Sometimes" All depends on times & people in high places stirring up trouble. I never visit, for instance, in July.! It was always the case of staying at home in July or going away on holidays.

Here, time of year doesn't matter, everyone is welcome anytime. No hassle, no insults, no being careful of what you say or where you go.

It is called FREEDOM.

Pat