Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Would you belileve it?

After being spammed twice, I'll keep this short. A new wonder soup has been discovered in the USA. What is it? Veg soup made with marrow bones.

Re: Would you belileve it?

Ann
After being spammed twice, I'll keep this short. A new wonder soup has been discovered in the USA. What is it? Veg soup made with marrow bones.

Ann what wonders does it work. I have been making such a soup for years with a slice of leg of beef with the bone and marrow still in it. Does it increase potency by any chance?
donald

Ann,

Spell Believe, you are losing your memory???????????

Soup when we were young always contained Marrow Bones, maybe that is why we have lived so long, according to America's newly discovered recipe.

Now I get marrow bones for FINN but will now add them to the soup for miracles to happen.

Pat

Pat
maybe next time we meet in Lisburn you will be pushing a pram, I said that to herself and she should look at prams and she replied " last time that happened a star rose in the East"!
donald

Donald,

Wishful thinking but never say die, maybe a great- grandchild one of these days, but children are not the usual result of marriage these days.

We have our memories of sunny days in the Wallace Park with the prams parading, all decked out in pink or blue. Happy days.

Pat

Pat, after being spammed twice, I was losing my patience!!!!!!!