Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paddy´s Day in Munich

http://www.stpatricksday.de/irishmass_en.html
http://www.stpatricksday.de/index_en.html

Tomorrow, being the last Sunday before Paddy´s Day is here in Munich a big day. The Irish club organise a parade along the Leopold and Ludwig Streets to the Monument at München Freiheit ( Munich Freedom ).
This evening is a Service in St. Michaels Church in 3 Languages with a concert . Afterwards we may go to the Wine Cellar for a glass or two
donald

Re: Paddy´s Day in Munich

Hi all.

Ireland is basking in some sunshine this year, so hoping for it to last for the holiday. My daughter & grandson are home from Canada so a special time for us. We will enjoy a family gathering for our 2 birthday celebrations on Sunday, Joe's was on 7th & mine is the 17th.

Age is not mentioned now.!!!!!

We go to the Band Parade here on Sunday before they travel on to Dublin, it is always great, bands from all over the World & lovely uniforms & instruments & of course good marching tunes.

A Happy St. Patrick's Day to all wherever you are, Slainte.

Pat

Happy Paddy´s Day everybody
donald

Donald, I don't like St Patrick's Day referred to as Paddy's Day. I also don't like Christmas referred to as Chrimbo. Why can't people give holidays and feast days their correct names. Donald, don't do it again.

be careful ann he doesn't handle criticism very well. he'll probably sit in the corner sucking his thumb and holding his breath till he turns blue.

Eamon, I don't handle criticism myself very well, so I can sympathise with him if he doesn't like my comments.

see, he's huffing. and I notice how you oul sucks stick together.