Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CHELTENHAM

http://www.irishracing.com/news?prid=114667&headline=Get-ready-for-The-Greatest-Show-on-Turf

Re: CHELTENHAM

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057387971

I don't follow the geegees like I used to, but I hope to see the festival on TV.
I enjoyed the Belfast fight last night.

Dabbler
I don't follow the geegees like I used to, but I hope to see the festival on TV.

always is a big night in Belfast now,great crowd go s always

Dabbler

follow w p mullins and ruby walsh they be top trainer and jockey

Dabbler, as you know I don't like sport. I definitely don't agree with blood sports or boxing. However, Dominic watched the fight the other night. I went to bed but I couldn't sleep as I was willing Carl Frampton to win because he's from here. When I thought enough time had passed for the fight to be over, I got up and went into the living room, tentatively asking the question, "Did Carl win"? I was delighted when I was told he had. I then had a great night's sleep. Contradictory, or what.

Barney, my youngest son takes a week off work every year just to watch Cheltenham. No need to tell you he's not married.

Ann
Barney, my youngest son takes a week off work every year just to watch Cheltenham. No need to tell you he's not married.

good for him anne wp mullins should clean up at the meeting i am sure he knows that also

http://www.irishracing.com/

Barney, I'll tell him. If the horse wins, who should he send the cheque to?????

Ann
Barney, I'll tell him. If the horse wins, who should he send the cheque to?????

just to me ann lol

have a 50 quid treble lined up for tues douvan 7/4 un de seaux 4/7 annie power 4/7, i also like thomas crapper in the last

Joe's birthday was on Saturday last 7th March & his many cards contained prepaid racing dockets for Cheltenham.

All work stops from Wednesday, great buzz for the horsey men, the T..V. will be on all afternoons, no talking allowed please.!!

Pat

Pat

Joe's birthday was on Saturday last 7th March & his many cards contained prepaid racing dockets for Cheltenham.

All work stops from Wednesday, great buzz for the horsey men, the T..V. will be on all afternoons, no talking allowed please.!!

wish Joe a happy belated birthday from me Pat i hope he backs a few winners with them bets he got

Pat

Originally Posted by rossom View Post
What a week it's been
Douvan 2/1, The Druids Nephew 9/1, Faugheen 5/4, Windsor Park 5/1, Moon Racer 9/1, Vautour 2/1, Call The Cops 10/1, Coneygree 10/1 and Killltagh Vic 12/1 all winning for me.
Also Generous Ransom 10/1, Don Cossack 4/1, Monetiare 7/1, Quick Jack 8/1 and Paint The Clouds 9/2 placed.
Glad that it seems a few have followed some and made a bit of cash!
Absolute legend
unfortunately i did not follow him until friday

Barney,

Joe came up trumps at Cheltenham with a Lucky 15 bet. Mc Manus's horses. I did it too, along with my da.ughter, so we are in the money for St. Pat's.

P.S. Joe sends his regards. Pat

Barney, Dominic came up trumps too. However, because of my youngest son's carelessness, one of the bets didn't get put on. If it had he would have had another two winners. He did win though, just not as much as he would have. "If you want something done right, do it yourself" comes to mind.