Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Margaret Black off Low Road

Just in case anyone knows my Aunt Margaret Black passed away last week

Re: Margaret Black off Low Road

Terry, someone told me about Mrs Black's death. I remember she was a dinner lady in Hilden School, a nice woman with black hair. Didn't she have a sister who lived next door? The sister, Mrs Hawthorne, was fair and I believe was your mother. They both worked at the school dinners if I remember. My children knew them as they attended the school at the time. May she rest in peace.

Re: Margaret Black off Low Road

Terry,

Condolences on the death of your aunt, a neighbour in Huguenot, we knew her well, also her husband Alec. Nice quiet people.

Pat