Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello again

Hi All,

Just want to thank you all on behalf of Doreen and myself for your support during what has been the saddest time of our lives...losing Stephen. I had written a long post in the "County Down" posting and was spammed... I hope this goes through.

Billy (Beano)

Re: Hello again

Beano, welcome back. We missed you, but completely understand the reason for your absence. I hope you and Doreen are well. I needn't come out with all the platitudes as I'm sure you've heard them all by now. Suffice to say, it will take a while but we're here for you. Take care both of you.

Beano,
Great to see you back.
Every cloud has a silver lining.
No more pain and suffering for Stephen.

Hi Billy (Beano)

Great to see your most welcome input to the exiles , as you are ,I would say ,one of the founder members ,of the exiles ,at the very start .

Billy And Doreen , The other exiler's have said some lovely words of support to yourselves .And Evelyn and I could not add anything nicer ,to which have been said .
You know ,although we are all so far away ,but our thoughts ,and prayer,s are with ,and hope with GODS help , give you and your family the strength to carry on living .

Take care old mate !
Tommy & Evelyn

Afternoon Billy, There isn't an awful that I can add to the rest of your friends acknowledgements just to say I hope you both can find some form of closure that brings some comfort and know that all things possible that Stephen required you's did! Kind Regards Ted

Beano,

What words can comfort, when we lose a family member.? It takes time to heal. Not to forget but to remember the good times, the privilege of spending years together, the knowledge we shall meet again in joy.

Doreen & you were there at the most important time of Stephen's life, you will be blessed with the memories. You are good people & we are glad you have joined us again.

My day is happier for your company. God bless, Pat