Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Very Sad News !

Hi All
It is with a heavy heart ,I have to tell you all ,that Bill& Doreen's son Stephen passed away on 6th January 2015.
As you all know he had been very ill ,and as Billy has told me that he had fought a hard fight ,and sometimes he would have been feeling a bit better. And then had a relapse .
I had known about Stephen's death on facebook , but I did not want to
cause any more stress to the family circle .
And as Billy had no computer , I was awaiting consent from Billy to notify all on the Exiles .
He tells me he now has a new laptop .And I am sure after a period of time , he will be intouch .
My wife and myself ,and I am sure all the Exilers ,wish Billy & Doreen & Family GODS strength to ease the pain of their loss.
Tommy

Re: Very Sad News !

sorry to hear of your sad loss may he rest in peace

It is with the deepest regret to learn of the demise of Stephen as he defiantly fought a hard fight and with this in mind On behalf of Pat and myself I would like to add our condolences to the family Regards Pat & Ted Rooney .

Please convey my deepest sympathy to all Stephen's family.
I do not know what lies ahead,
The way I cannot see;
But one stands near who'll be my guide
He'll show the way to me.
Low Roader

billy,
so very sorry to hear this sad news tom

Billy
Sorry to hear this
donald

Billy will know that my old atheist heart bleeds for him and his family. Joe

Billy, Deepest sympathy. Pamela

Tommy, I learned about Stephen's death on Facebook too and sent my commiserations at that time. However, I would once again offer our sincere condolences to Billy and Doreen and all the family. If they knows that we're all thinking about them, it might ease their sorrow at bit. Give him and Doreen our fondest regards.

Tommy,

Thanks for letting me know about Stephen, may he rest in peace.

God's ways are not our ways. Sometimes our prayers are answered by what is best for the sufferer.

To Beano, Doreen & family, I send my love & sympathy.

"When you find the Cross, it is I you have found"

Pat & Joe Burns.