Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hijacked Re-reunion

Now you see one of the things that Is wrong with this forum. People who annoyingly hijack and completely obscure a subject. surely it is good manners to start a completely new and unrelated comment under new subject thus ensuring that original message continues in forum and is open for discussion. GRUMP, GRUMP, GRUMP. Eamon.

Re: hijacked Re-reunion

Eamon,
I did apologise in advance for my "bad manners".
I notice that my input allowed you use the upper case button when spelling your name so it was not an entirely wasted post.
Thanks to Donald and Gregg St boy for their input.

dear lowroader I stand corrected and suitably chastised over my apparent lack of education and correct use of keyboard e.g upper & lower case use. {oops i,ve done it again}. I wasn't getting at anyone specific, but its good to know that we can all relax safe in the knowledge that someone is keeping us right. I shall retire to the sidelines where I will flagellate {did I spell that right?) for at least a week.

After returning from a hard days work ( in the Augustiner ) I find it very hard to understand how you young people find time to discuss such trivial matters. Your time would be much better employed looking for solutions how to reduce unemployment and the price of beer.
donald