Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Robbie " Scout " Kingsberry

Does anyone remember or know how Robbie Kingsberry was nicknamed Scout?
As a boy when there were dances in the Hilden Dining Room and we climbed up onto the "windistools " and looked in I seem to remember him as an excellent Tap dancer. By the way I remember reading that our future King Prince Charles also was renowned for his Tap dancing.
donald

Re: Robbie " Scout " Kingsberry

Talking about Prince Charles, I hear he is toying with the idea of wearing a monocle. I cannot pidture him with one.

Talking about Bobby Kingsberry, yesterday in Tescos I met his two sisters, Stephanie and Isabel. I haven't seen Isabel since I was a wee girl and wouldn't have recognised her. They are both well, although Stephanie misses her late husband very much and tells me she rarely goes out. Might get spammed so will finish here.

Re: Robbie " Scout " Kingsberry

I remember scout when I was a kid.
Stephanie I also remember was a good looking girl from lamington place