Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
??

hi i no this is a long shot im looking for someone by the name of bernard heasley all i no his family address is i think i have it right is 2 andrews park or street plantation lisburn if anyone with information big or small i would really appreciate it thank you

Re: ??

Hi Lisa I know that Brian Heasley and family live at 2 Andrews Park, Plantation, Lisburn. Bernard Heasley was possibly Brian's grandfather. I hope that this is of help to you in family research.

Re: ??

I believe that is my cousin Brian whose Grandfather was Robert-no Bernards in the family.

Reply!!

Bernerd heasley is my birth father. He is originally from Lisburn but moved to Birmingham and now lives here.
I have no contact not do I want too. But if you want any more information, please feel free to email.

natalieheasley@hotmail.com